The traditional ferment from the island of 100-year-olds - not sterilized - as a liquid, concentrated extract for stirring into a drink, which can naturally support your immune system.
The Mzyme is produced in a one-year fermentation and ripening process from carefully selected, purely vegetable raw materials by effective microorganisms.
The long fermentation of special raw materials and microorganisms and the filtering process make it a particularly high-quality enzyme ferment. Only the very best organic ingredients are used. After a long ripening process, the precious liquid is filtered ultrafine. All plant components are extracted. What remains is the very best of the essence of the ingredients: various enzymes, antioxidants and bioactive substances (e.g. phytic acid, inositol), phytochemicals (e.g. flavonoids, athocyanins, chlorophylls), which are produced as part of the metabolism of selected microorganism strains.
Mzyme is 100% natural
Sugar and gluten free
Free from genetic engineering
Without synthetic sweeteners
Without artificial sugar substitutes
Without synthetic flavors
Free from dyes and synthetic flavors
Not sterilized or pasteurized
All fermentation ingredients are of purely vegetable origin and gathered from organic cultivation with effective microorganisms.
Carrots Denshichi, turmeric (Curcuma longa) (Ukon), Okinawa Mozuku kelp, rice bran and green papaya are fermented in a slow process with effective microorganisms.
Stir 10 to 30 ml of Mzyme into good drinking water, juice or tea daily or as a course of 3 weeks, preventive and supportive in times of flu or regularly as a dietary supplement to support a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Good to know
- Papaya, a type of melon, has long been used in its green, unripe form on the tropical island of Okinawa. The residents of Okinawa call the green papaya the melon of ten thousand years of life and they know why they do it: Okinawa is the region with the highest life expectancy in the world. Green papayas have a high content of enzymes, such as the protein-splitting papin, and a low sugar content.
- Denshichi carrots are another special ingredient in the fermentation of Mzyme. Saponins are an important part of the Denshichi carrots. These have a cleansing effect on the inside of the body. This special type of carrot only grows in the mountainous regions of the Chinese province of Yunnan. It is harvested after three to seven years. In China the ´Denchichi´ carrot is also called Kinfukan, which means that it is too valuable to be exchanged for money.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) mainly contains curcumin.
- One of the main ingredients of Okinawa Mizuku kelp is fukoidan, which is a polysaccharide complex that is abundant in brown algae such as kelp, brown seaweed and mozuku algae, and
- Rice bran is considered to be one of the few complex foods. It is rich in fiber and contains many valuable bioactive substances, such as phytic acid / inositol.
Also try our health cures with effective microorganisms. You can find more information on our MikroVeda info page.
According to Art. 7 Para. 1 of the Health Claim Ordinance, health-related information about food is prohibited unless it has been expressly approved and included in a list of permitted information. As an extract for the production of a soft drink, Mzyme is a food supplement. The use of Mzyme is not based on a healing promise. It cannot be inferred from the explanations that the alleviation or improvement of an illness is guaranteed or promised.